Military Law – Why You Need A Specialist Law Firm
Military law is often different from the law applying to civilians – so if you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces or have been in the past, you need a law firm that specialises in military law. So, whether you’re in the Army, Navy, or Air Force, when it comes to law and the Armed Forces, here at Bonallack and Bishop we can provide the legal advice and support you need, no matter what legal problems you have.
What types of military law do we cover?
At Bonallack and Bishop, our Salisbury and Amesbury based Solicitors cover all aspects of military law, including:
• Courts Martial
• Military Divorce
• Military Wills
• Military Accident Compensation [using no win no fee arrangements]
• Military Medical Negligence
• the Armed Forces Help To Buy Home Ownership Scheme
• Service Complaints and Disciplinary Matters
Why should you choose us to help you?
With something as wide ranging and complex as military law, you want to know that you can trust your solicitor to do the best job possible. So why pick Bonallack and Bishop to solve your military law problem.?
• We have extensive experience when it comes to representing members of the Armed Forces. We have solved the legal problems of hundreds of serving and retired military personnel on Salisbury Plain, based elsewhere in the UK and deployed overseas
• We are members of Forces Law, the only grouping of expert military law firms from all around the country – we are the only member firm in Wiltshire or Dorset.
• We offer a 10% discount to all serving and retired members of HM Forces
• Our team offer FREE initial advice on all military law problems, 30 minutes FREE advice about divorce and a FREE 1st interview regarding any accident or medical negligence claim
• We can offer help and advice to those both in Regular and Reserve Forces in person, over the phone or email, or via Skype video for those who are overseas.
• Our team run a FREE skype video online Divorce Surgery every week – call or email us for details
Do you need help with military law? Get in touch today
When it comes to military law, you need specialist solicitors whom you can trust. Our team can help you no matter what kind of military law you need advice on – so get in touch today for FREE initial advice:
• Email us here at Bonallack and Bishop at email@example.com
•Or call us on 01722 4223000
• Or complete our online enquiry form: