Here at Bonallack and Bishop, we have been in Salisbury a long time. Although the name Bonallack and Bishop has only been around since 1997, the firms it grew out of were long established locally – Bonallacks were set up in Amesbury in 1980 and Pye-Smiths can traces its history all the way back to 1832.
Why we are different
There are around 10,000 law firms in England and Wales at the moment – so why pick us?
- We are specialists – although we are very proud to be a local Salisbury-based firm, and most of our clients are local, we also have a growing national reputation for genuine specialists. Click here to read more about our specialist accreditation
- Genuine client satisfaction – in a recent survey of almost 400 of our clients, 95% described our legal services as “excellent” or “good” and a full 98% said they would “recommend the firm to others”. That’s why we have been the fastest growing Solicitors in Salisbury with 1000% growth in recent years.
- Listening to what our clients want
Our history may stretch back to the 19th century, but the world is changing fast and we believe that as solicitors, we need to pay more attention to how our clients want us to work. We have a history of innovation including;
o Free drop-in weekly legal surgeries – the Salisbury surgery has now been running for over 10 years now during which time with been able to help many thousands of local residents put their mind at rest about a legal problem. So successful at the surgeries been, that with extended them to Amesbury and Andover.
o Email – it still amazes us that plenty of local law firms routinely write and post letters – to both clients and other solicitors. We live in a fast moving world and unless clients ask us to use the post, or something has to go into the mail, everything we send out is by email – and our clients’ legal problems get sorted out quicker as a result.
o Skype and FaceTime – although it is much less common in Salisbury, where normally our clients can coming to see us, we do routinely use both Skype and FaceTime video to communicate with clients. This has proved particularly important with those working overseas, including serving members of the Armed Forces
o No win no fee agreements for business litigation – while a few other local law firms who offered no win no fee for accident claims, our team have extended at and regularly run litigation claims for our business clients using no win no fee, enabling them to take legal action without worrying about paying legal costs
o Free wills for the over 75’s – we are proud to run this promotion for five years now during which time we have helped over 500 local senior citizens with a completely no strings attached free will
Looking for great advice from Salisbury Lawyers you can rely on? Call us now
People often need legal advice at a very stressful time in their lives – buying a house, setting up in business, making a will, getting divorced, dealing with the estate of a loved one can all cause real worries.
You may find the answer is much simpler than you think – so don’t put off getting the legal advice you need, get in touch with us today.
- Call us now on Salisbury (01722) 422300 today for FREE initial legal advice on the phone
- Or, if you wish, you can email us using the enquiry form below
Bonallack and Bishop,