Employment Law for employees
Losing your job can be highly stressful and knowing that you were wrongly treated by your employer can make the situation worse.
Our employment solicitors have the expertise to represent if you’ve been dismissed from your job through no fault of your own. We will let you know your rights and will negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
If you think you have a valid employment law claim, it is critical that you take action as soon as possible. In particular make sure you bring your employment law claim within three months of the incident, or three months from when you were dismissed or when your employment ended. These limits are not negotiable and will not be waived.
Not sure if you’ve got a claim? Contact our Employment Solicitors today for FREE initial advice over the phone – remember three months is not a long time.
Employment Law for employers
Employment is perhaps the area of law which is the most subject to change – it is rare many months go by without some new change in employment law rules and regulations. Unless you, or your HR team, are really on top of legal issues you need to be really careful when dealing with employment law issues.
Our advice is simple – never take chances with employment law. There are over 130,000 employment claims made e.g. every year – and in most cases, the employer thought they were doing the right thing.
Make sure you know your position – a FREE initial phone call to one of our employment law team may be all you need to put your mind at rest – and make sure you do the right thing and keep yourself safe from a potentially expensive and time-consuming employment tribunal claim.
Specialists in employment law
Unfair or wrongful dismissal is just the tip of the enormous, complex and ever changing employment law iceberg. Our specialist Employment Solicitors have the knowledge and experience to deal with not just those two issues but the full range of disputes about whether employees have unfairly lost their jobs or been unfairly treated at work – and which include:
- Wrongful and unfair dismissal
- Race, age, sex and disability discrimination claims
- Compromise agreements
- Paternity and maternity rights
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Equal pay
- Non-payment of wages
- Whistleblowing cases
- TUPE [Transfer of undertaking]
Employment law problems? How we can help
- FREE initial phone consultation with one of Employment Solicitors.
- FREE face to face meeting with one of our team at our local legal surgeries (Salisbury on Tuesdays 5.15 to 7.00 pm & Andover on Wednesdays 5.00 – 7.00 pm)
- No win no fee arrangements are available in appropriate circumstances – your solicitors will advise you about this.
- Legal costs insurance – we may be able to represent you under your insurance policy in appropriate circumstances.
- Fixed fees for Compromise Agreements – usually paid for by the employer
Looking for Employment Solicitors in Salisbury? Call us first
You can instruct our Employment Law Solicitors, whenever you need to – in face to face meetings or by phone, email or Skype video.
For FREE initial employment law advice on the phone,
• Just call us on SALISBURY(01722) 4223000
• e-mail our employment law team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• or fill in the online enquiry form below